Brunch is a combination of breakfast and lunch eaten usually during the late morning.
In 1895 Guy Beringer came up with the concept. Beringer made it clear in his article, “Brunch: A Plea”, that a late social breakfast on Sunday, “Would make life brighter for Saturday night carousers”.
The brunch movement, as we might call it, is likely gaining steam because of major trends in how Americans eat breakfast. We must thank them for this one, right?
“Restaurant brunches are more than just destinations, they’re communal experiences” and that’s why Meron aims to boost happiness and wash away lingering stresses by offering to our guests some delicious dishes.
2020 came with a new concept of dishes that you can enjoy from morning to evening. Designed by the one and only Chef Robert Petrescu, the winner of Master Chef 2017, this season’s menu takes us on an Asian journey inspired by Street Food culture. Bangkok, Seoul, Mumbai or Beirut, get your senses ready for a complete culinary experience.
Pastry & Sweets
- Butter Croissant 80 g
- Banana Bread 90 g
- Carrot Bread 90 g
- Chocolate & peanuts cookie 60 g
- Chocolate Bread 90 g
- Carrot Cake 140 g
- White Chocolate Cookie 50 g
- Tiramisu Carrefully prepared in our kitchen using freshly roasted specialty coffee at Meron Roastery | 160 g
- Cannolo Siciliano 120 g
- Cheesecake 150 g
- Hazelnut Cookie 50 g
- Raspberry Chocolate Cake 150 g
- La Rioja omelette Eggs, chorizo, San Marzano tomatoes, green onion, parsley, toast | 250 g
- Chef sandwich Toast, cheddar, gouda, havar, Serrano ham, Dijon mustard, salad mix, chef’s sauce | 200 g
- Scrambled eggs Eggs, bacon, chorizo, carrot, veggie chips, red & green onion, San Marzano tomatoes, toast, za’tar, parsley pesto, hollandaise sauce | 350 g
- Poached eggs & smoked salmon Eggs, fennel cream, smoked salmon, salmon roe, veggie chips, salad mix, toast | 300 g
- Creamy mushroom soup with truffles Mushrooms, garlic, thyme, leek, bacon, ham, black truffles, liquid cream, soy sauce | 250 g
- Tokyo Bowl Japanese style omelette with sushi rice, fresh vegetables, avocado, edamame and Japanese Mayonnaise with crispy onion | 350 g
- Pecking Duck Bowl Pecking duck breast with basmati rice, fresh vegetables and smoked plum sauce with fried sesame | 350 g
- Poached egg & foie gras Egg, foie gras, truffles hollandaise sauce, waffle, veggie chips, salad mix | 200 g
- Benedict eggs with bacon Eggs, bacon, veggie chips, salad mix, toast, hollandaise sauce | 300 g
- Guacamole toast Toast, avocado, red onion, veggie chips, San Marzano tomatoes, coriander, cumin, parsley pesto, pomegranate sauce | 250 g
- Quinoa and goat cheese salad Salad mix, quinoa, goat cheese, avocado, pomegranate, Caju, apple, dill, pomegranate sauce | 350 g
- Bangkok Shrimps Soup Thai Shrimp soup, red curry, coconut milk, mangetout peas and tiger rice | 350 g
- Mumbai Chicken Bowl Indian style marinated chicken with spicy curry sauce, crispy onion, pomegranate, braked nuts and basmati rice | 350 g
- Egg à la Cluj Eggs, smoked bacon, veggie chips, sauerkraut chips, toast, tarragon hollandaise sauce | 200 g
- Japanese Miso Omelette Eggs, rice noodles, tofu, miso hollandaise sauce, soya sauce, shitake, dill, sesame | 200 g
- Humus toast Chickpeas, tahini, red onion, pine buds, veggie chips, salad mix, toast, parsley, sumac, cumin, pomegranate sauce | 300 g
- Bacon omelette with goat cheese Eggs, goat cheese, bacon, dill, mushrooms, red onion, toast | 250 g
- Seoul Tuna Bowl Tuna cooked in sesame crust with sushi rice, fresh vegetables and ponzu sauce | 350 g
- Beirut Bowl Vegetarian bowl with basmati rice, hummus, edamame, pickled tomatoes, beans, mango and baby spinach with honey vinaigrette and baked garlic | 350 g