ALL DAY BRUNCH MENU
Brunch is a combination of breakfast and lunch eaten usually during the late morning.
In 1895 Guy Beringer came up with the concept. Beringer made it clear in his article, “Brunch: A Plea”, that a late social breakfast on Sunday, “Would make life brighter for Saturday night carousers”.
The brunch movement, as we might call it, is likely gaining steam because of major trends in how Americans eat breakfast. We must thank them for this one, right?
“Restaurant brunches are more than just destinations, they’re communal experiences” and that’s why Meron aims to boost happiness and wash away lingering stresses by offering to our guests some delicious dishes.
2020 came with a new concept of dishes that you can enjoy from morning to evening. Designed by the one and only Chef Robert Petrescu, the winner of Master Chef 2017, this season’s menu takes us on an Asian journey inspired by Street Food culture. Bangkok, Seoul, Mumbai or Beirut, get your senses ready for a complete culinary experience.
Pastry & Sweets
- Butter Croissant 80 g
- Banana Bread 90 g
- Carrot Bread 90 g
- Chocolate & peanuts cookie 60 g
- Straciatella Cheesecake 150 g
- Chocolate Bread 90 g
- Carrot Cake 140 g
- Cranberry Cheesecake 150 g
- Tiramisu Carefully prepared in our kitchen using freshly roasted specialty coffee at Meron Roastery | 160 g
- White Chocolate Cookie 50 g
- Cannolo Siciliano 120 g
- Cheesecake 150 g
- Hazelnut Cookie 50 g
- Raspberry Chocolate Cake 150 g
- Shrimps Salad Thai style marinated shrimps, mango, cucumbers, carrots, shrimp chips, salad mix and blueberry dressing | 250 g
- Guacamole Toast Guacamole, cherry tomatoes, parsley pesto, cumin, sweet pomegranate sauce on sourdough bread | 250 g
- Pumpkin Cream Soup Pumpkin, lemongrass, ginger, leek, garlic, cream, soy sauce. Product served with toast | 250 g
- Peking Duck Bowl Peking duck breast with basmati rice, apple, baby spinach and sweet pomegranate sauce | 350 g
- Bangkok Shrimps Soup Spicy Thai Shrimp soup, red curry, coconut milk, mangetout peas | 300 g
- Scrambled Eggs Choose between: chorizo and crispy bacon or mushrooms. Eggs with spring onions and shallot, fermented carrots, cherry tomatoes, parsley pesto and homemade hollandaise sauce on sourdough bread | 300 g
- Duck Sandwich Pulled duck cooked with peking sauce, cheddar, gouda, guacamole, Japanese mayonnaise and sourdough bread | 250 g
- Benedict Eggs with Bacon Poached eggs with crispy bacon, homemade hollandaise sauce and veggie chips served on sourdough bread and salad mix | 280 g
- Mumbai Chicken Bowl Indian style marinated chicken with spicy curry sauce, crispy onion, pomegranate, braked nuts and basmati rice | 350 g
- Tokyo Bowl Japanese style omelette with sushi rice, fresh vegetables, avocado, edamame and Japanese Mayonnaise with crispy onion | 350 g
- Chef Sandwich Sourdough toast, Serrano ham, cheddar, gouda, havarti, salad mix and chef’s sauce | 280 g
- Poached Eggs & Smoked Salmon Poached eggs with smoked salmon, salmon roe, sweet fennel cream and veggie chips served on sourdough bread | 260 g
- Loco Moco Black Angus beef with brown mushrooms and truffle sauce, basmati rice, egg and veggie chips | 450 g
- Hummus Toast Sourdough bread, hummus, red onion, pine buds, sumac, cumin and pomegranate sauce | 250 g
- Bacon omelette with goat cheese Eggs, goat cheese, bacon, dill, mushrooms, red onion. Product served with toast | 250 g
- Seoul Tuna Bowl Tuna cooked in sesame crust with sushi rice, fresh vegetables and ponzu sauce | 350 g
- Beirut Bowl Vegetarian bowl with basmati rice, hummus, edamame, pickled tomatoes, beans, mango and baby spinach with honey vinaigrette and baked garlic | 350 g