Informative note on the General information policy regarding the protection of personal data
Thank you for your interest in MERON, our products and / or our services. When you enter into a relationship of any kind with us, you entrust us with your information. In this document we explain how the group of companies MERON (together, MERON, we) process your personal data and ensure their protection, according to the applicable law, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons. as regards the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR).
This note informs you about the data we process in connection with you in relation to our organization. In collecting this information, we act as an operator and, by law, we are obliged to provide you with information about us, the reason and how we use your data and the rights you have over your data.
2. Other Services
3. Who are we?
FIVE COFFEE ROASTERS SRL, with its headquarters in Cluj-Napoca, str. Napoca, no.3, Cluj county, registered with the Trade Register under no. J12 / 2686/2015, fiscal code CIF RO34977086, as well as the member companies of the group, are responsible for processing your personal data that we collect directly from you or from other sources. According to the law, our company is the operator of personal data. In order for your data to be processed securely, we have made every effort to take reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
4. Who are you?
According to the legislation, you, the natural person who is the beneficiary of our services or the person in a relationship of any kind with our company, you are a “data person”, that is an identified or identifiable natural person. In order to be completely transparent about data processing and to allow you to easily exercise your rights, at any time, we have implemented measures to facilitate communication between us, the data operator and you, the data subject.
5. Our Commitment
The protection of your personal information is very important to us. Therefore, we are committed to respect European and national legislation on the protection of personal data, in particular Regulation (EU) 679/2016, also known as the GDPR and the following principles:
Legality, fairness and transparency
We process your data legally and correctly. We are always transparent about the information we use, and you are properly informed.
The control is yours
We process your data legally and correctly. We are always transparent about the information we use, and you are properly informed.
Data integrity and purpose limitation
We use the data only for the purposes described at the time of collection or for new purposes compatible with the initial ones. In all cases, our goals are compatible with the law. We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete and up to date.
We have implemented reasonable security and encryption measures to protect your information as best as possible. However, keep in mind that no website, no application and no internet connection is completely secure.
7. Questions and requests
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your data or you wish to exercise your legal rights in relation to the data we hold or if you have concerns about how we handle any confidentiality issue, you can write to us at mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Your information
8.1. What kind of information do we collect about you?
When you are in a relationship of anything, it is possible to give us or receive information from other sources including:
– Email Address
– Date of birth
– Socialization profile
– Interests and preferences
– Series and no. CI / BI
– Information about the products and services purchased
– Banking information
– Professional experience
– The picture
– It is possible to collect data through cookies or other similar technologies, such as:
– IP address
– Internet browser
– The ads you clicked on
– The web pages you access on our website
8.2. Why do we collect this information?
When interacting in any way with us it is possible to give or receive information from other sources for the following hypotheses:
The conclusion or execution of a contract between you and us (in particular the purchase by you of the specific products that our group sells);
– Answer to questions and requests;
– For marketing purposes, but only if we have your prior consent;
– To offer and improve the services and products we offer;
– To diagnose or remedy your notifications;
– Provide you with advertising and personalized content;
– Creation and / or maintenance of accounts;
– To comply with the legislation;
– Finding or claiming a right in court;
8.3. What is the legal basis for processing?
The processing of your personal data may be based on one of the following legal grounds:
– You have given your consent for the processing of your personal data. Please note that you can withdraw your consent at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in each email or by sending a written request to the email: office @ meron .coffee. For example, your consent will be requested in order to submit offers regarding our products for marketing purposes.
– The processing is necessary in order to be able to take steps in order to conclude, execute and terminate the employment contract. The identification data of the person are necessary in order to conclude, execute and terminate an individual employment contract in accordance with the labor law applicable in Romania.
– The processing is necessary to conclude or execute a contract between you and us, solving your requests. Your identification data may be generally required in order to achieve the best fulfillment of the orders you issue for our products, both at our unit level and through the websites. In this context we will use your data to answer any requests, requirements, complaints, or any other questions you ask us. We will mainly use your name, first name, your contact details (email address, telephone number) and information contained in the request you send us. In this case, the basis of the processing will be the execution of the contract with you (if any) or, as the case may be, your consent.
– The processing is necessary to be able to develop business relations with you. We need to process certain information that relates to you in order to start and maintain a collaboration. In this case, we will base the processing of your data on its necessity for the conclusion / execution of the contract between us. We will mainly process the following data that refers to you: name, surname, identity card data.
– The processing is necessary in order to fulfill a legal obligation. Sometimes we may have a legal obligation to communicate your data to certain authorities, to store your data for a certain period or to process your data in another way. In this case, the basis of processing will be the fulfillment of a legal obligation of ours.
– Processing is necessary to protect your interests or that of another natural person or objects. If you are a visitor of our headquarters, workplaces or other premises, we may use your personal data to ensure the protection of your interests, of another person or of the objects. In some of our premises we have video surveillance cameras (CCTV), to ensure the safety of our employees, other people in those rooms and our goods. So, we will process images (videos) with you (and possibly your voice). In all cases, we have indicated the places where these rooms are located through information plates, according to the law. Data processing for this purpose is based on our legitimate interest in ensuring the protection of your interests, of another person or of objects.
– Processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or that of another party. It is possible to process your data for finding, exercising or defending our rights or interests or other persons before the courts, the executors, the notaries public, other public authorities, arbitral tribunals, mediators or other public or private bodies that resolve disputes, our lawyers, consultants (such as auditors or experts or specialists) or other natural or legal persons, public or private, who are involved in those disputes. In this situation, we will process your personal data, as the case may be, on the basis of fulfilling some legal obligations incumbent upon us or our legitimate interests.
In these cases, we will base the processing on your consent.
8.4. How long do we store the data?
We store personal data only for the period necessary to achieve the goals, but no more than the deadline set in the applicable legal provisions. After the end of the period, personal data will be destroyed or deleted from the computer systems or transformed into anonymous data for use for scientific, historical or statistical research purposes.
Note that in certain expressly regulated situations, we store data for the period required by law
8.5. How do we share your information with others?
We may disclose your data, in compliance with applicable law, to business partners or other third parties. We are constantly making reasonable efforts to ensure that these third parties have implemented adequate protection and security measures. We have contractual terms with these third parties so that your data is protected. We will inform you of the identity of these companies before the transfer or within a reasonable time and we will ensure that any transfer is legitimate, based on your consent or other legal basis.
For example, we may provide your data to other companies, such as IT or telecommunications service providers, accounting, legal services and other third parties with whom we have a contractual relationship. These third parties are selected with special care so that your data are processed only for the purposes we indicate. Also, we could share your data to business partners as a result of a joint effort to provide a product or service. Although unlikely, we might sell the business in the future or part of the business, which will include the transfer of your data. We may transmit the data to other parties with your consent or according to your instructions.
We will also be able to provide your personal information to the prosecutor’s office, the police, the courts and other authorized bodies of the state, based on and within the limits of the legal provisions and as a result of express requests. We will ensure, within reasonable limits, that your data does not leave the European Economic Area, but, as far as we transfer data to non-EEA countries, we will ensure in all cases that the transfers are legitimate, based on your consent. explicit or other legal basis.
8.6. What happens if you do not provide us with personal data?
In most cases, you have no obligation to provide us with your personal data. However, if you do not provide us with the requested data, we will not, for example, be able to conclude or negotiate a contract with you, sell your products or provide you our services, allowing you access to all the options on our website. , to respond to your claimants or requests or to send you communications regarding our products, services and promotions that may interest you.
8.7. The absence of an automatic decision-making process
We do not make decisions based solely on automatic data processing of your data (including profiling) that will have legal effects on you or that will affect you in a similar way to a significant extent.
9. What are your rights?
Your rights under the GDPR Regulation are as follows:
– Right of withdrawal of consent
– The right to be informed about the processing of your data
– Right of access to data
– The right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete data
– Right of deletion (“right to be forgotten”)
– The right to restrict processing
– The right to transmit the data we have about you to another operator
– The right to oppose data processing
– The right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling
– The right to bring you justice
– The right to file a complaint with a Supervisory Authority
Please note that:
– You may withdraw your consent for direct marketing at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in each email / sms or other electronic message.
– If you wish to exercise your rights, you can do so by sending a written, signed and dated request to the email address: email@example.com.
– The rights listed above are not absolute. There are exceptions, which is why each request received will be analyzed so that we decide whether it is justified or not. To the extent the claim is well founded, we will facilitate the exercise of your rights. If the request is unfounded, we will reject it, but we will inform you about the reasons for the refusal and the rights to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority and to address the justice.
– We will try to respond to the request within 30 days. However, the deadline can be extended depending on different aspects, such as the complexity of the request, the large number of requests received or the inability to identify you in a timely manner.
– If, although we make every effort, we are unable to identify you, and you do not provide us with additional information to identify us, we are not obligated to respond to the request.
10. Questions, requests and the exercise of rights
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your information or would like to exercise your legal rights or have any other concerns regarding privacy, you can write to us at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations! You’ve reached the end! We are glad you took the time to find out how we protect your personal information.