Enjoy this express interview with our #peopleofmeron behind the bar, that you can read just as fast as it takes to extract an espresso!
1. Age: 25
2. How long have you been in the specialty coffee industry?
Since opening of Meron Brașov.
3. 3 attributes that describe you as a human being:
Punctual, eager to help, empathetic
4. 3 attributes that describe you as a barista:
Friendly, attentive to details, patient
5. Top 3 favorite verbs that talk about you:
Sociable, ambitious, fair
6. The natural talent you are gifted with is:
I have a way of making people feel comfortable, heard and understood.
7. I would love to learn to:
Enjoy more the beauty that surrounds me.
8. What is the nicest compliment you have received as a barista?
You and this place, you belong together
9. Espresso sau Pour Over?
10. What is non-negotiable when it comes to brewing coffee? :
Never miss the extractions.
11. Funniest request from a guest was…
‘Can you take the carrot out of the carrot bread?’
12. When you’re not a barista, you are…
Wife, sister, sportswoman.
13. What would you like people to understand better about what it means to be a barista?
Serving coffee is a process that implies attention to many details and variables. We, the people behind the bar, are here to serve only the best.
14. When and where are you the happiest?
Wherever I feel that my life works as I plan and wherever I am with people dear to me.