2. For how long have you been in the specialty coffee industry?
I have been in the specialty coffee industry for 2 years and 8 months
3. 3 attributes that describe you as a human being:
Sugar, spice and everything nice.
4. 3 attributes that describe you as a barista
Professional, friendly and passionate.
5. Top 3 favorite verbs that talk about you
To ask, to think, to act.
6. I would love to learn to …
I would love to learn how to roast coffee, it’s on my list.
7. What is the nicest compliment you have received as a barista?
“Yeah, you’re right, I really don’t need to add sugar in my coffee.”
8. Espresso or Pour Over
9. What is non-negotiable when it comes to brewing coffee?
Cold milk next to espresso. We don’t do that here.
10. Funniest request from a guest was…
Cafe bonbon? If that’s a thing…
11. When you’re not a barista, you are…
Client in other coffee shops and my cat’s best friend.
12. What would you like people to understand better about what it means to be a barista?
There’s a lot of work, passion and knowledge behind every cup of coffee.
13. When and where are you the happiest?
When I’m surrounded by good coffee and nice people.